Thursday, February 14, 2008

Things in my world I love

Happy Valentine's Day!! I am so fortunate to love my world. I really feel that at this time in my life I have let go of the things that dont work, that dont make me happy and what is left is... WONDERFUL!!

- I have a loving supportive husband who is a phenominal father to our two sons.
- I not only love my sons... I really like them too.
- I love that I am close with both my parents, my brother and his family, my sister in law and her family.
- I love having several close girlfriends with whom to share the ups and downs of being a woman. - I love creating new characters and seeing them come to life om the page
- I love seeing my name on the cover of my books.
- I love the writers that I am blessed to share this creative journey with.
- I love coming home when I've been away
- I love the writing space that my husband created for me (my muse salon).
- I love time to scrapbooking
- I love chocolate, sushi, champagne, chinese food, and good pizza
- I love shopping (yes, I believe in retail therapy).
- I love learning new things.
- I love surfing the internet
- I love that I could make this list even longer

I love that each day I get to choose to do the things I love most!

No comments: