Monday, January 8, 2007

Wishing, and hoping and thinking and praying....

Well... I did it!

Three weeks ago today I submitted the synopsis and chapters of my manuscript Roll Play to Ellora's Cave (www.ellorascave.com) for consideration. I have wanted to be a published writer for as long as I can remember so submitting my first novel is a major event for me. My family stood around the computer with me (the adults had champagne) and we all cheered as I pressed the send button on the email that started the manuscript on the next part of it's journey.

Roll Play is the erotic romance of Amara Kennison and her first love Griffin Curtis. It involves rekindled love, role playing games and lots and lots of heated sex in both a fantasy realm and the real world. I will post the synopsis at a later date (it's not filled with heated sex, but I think it is still pretty good).

So now... I wait. And hope. And think. And pray. And wait some more. Must mean that it's time to start writing my next erotic romance.

No comments: