Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dreaming about the future

A year ago, my first book ROLL PLAY was newly accepted and I was just finishing signing the contracts. It was released in August 2007. And now as the Romantic Times conference goes on in Pittsburgh without me... I can't help thinking about the future.

Next year at this time I want
- to be at the RT in Orlando
- to have at least one (and preferably more) print book to sign
- to have at least three new e-books on my back list
- to have a new laptop computer
- to have my writing income support my travels!

Those are definitely my writing goals.

Nothing else new here, fans. I've submitted a new book to Ellora's Cave and I am waiting to hear back from my editor and I'm working on a very sexy retelling of the Cinderella story.

Hope your spring finds you and your dreams blossoming!

No comments: